Wes Durham and Tony Barnhart show on 790?

The Jacket

The Coat
I guess there are rumors that Wes and Barnhart will get a show to fill the vacant midday slot left by Brandon and Woolvey.

Honestly, I love the idea. The show they've done on Thursdays during football season with Dimino has always been enjoyable, but getting that much college football knowledge all week would be incredible.

If it's true, I just hope they have more that two hours to work.

What time would this show be? I'd love to get to listen to those two talk football every day. At least for 6 months outta the year.

Love the idea, but I doubt either of thsoe guys would/could commit to a 5-day-a-week gig. Hope I'm wrong!

I knew Adams was leaving (good riddance) but whither Woolverton?

Wes and Tony would be a great show, but does Wes have the time to commit to that? He's a busy guy.

Wes and Tony would be a great show, but does Wes have the time to commit to that? He's a busy guy.

Yeah, Wes is by far one of the busiest sports casters I know of. He is all over the place. He does a GREAT job though. I love listening to him.

I love Wes but isn't he more of an announcer? Tony Barnfart? Sounds sort of boring.

I love Wes but isn't he more of an announcer? Tony Barnfart? Sounds sort of boring.

They did some kind of weekly college show last year; it was much better than the one they would be replacing. Wes sounded like a natural to me (though I dont know how he and TB would do outside of football).

They did some kind of weekly college show last year; it was much better than the one they would be replacing. Wes sounded like a natural to me (though I dont know how he and TB would do outside of football).

They still do that show. It starts tomorrow at 11:00 AM and goes until 1:00 PM. It's by far the best show on Atlanta radio, despite the fact that it only runs through football season. I never miss it.

Been talking about college expansion, particularly the Big Integer, when OSU/UM will play during the season, and if they'll be in the same/different divisions, and comparing the Big Integer discussions to the ACC's similar discussions regarding F$U/scUM. Now talking about how the Big Integer and Texas hold all the cards in terms of future conference expansion and such.

Back