Wes Durham games

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
This year I'm going to record as many Tech games called by Wes Durham as I can, I will then try to sync them up to video of the full game. If anybody wants one I will get it to you. I don't have any yet unfortunately. All I ask in return is that someone can DVR the Full Video of the upcoming Tech/Kansas game and try to get me a copy on DVD.

I'll preface my answer by asking, does anyone know how to get DVR's off a Motorola Comcast Box?

I'll preface my answer by asking, does anyone know how to get DVR's off a Motorola Comcast Box?
This is pretty difficult to do from what I understand and comcast doesn't like it when you open up their boxes and start pulling out hard disks.

Your best bet is to get the torrent from tenyardtorrents.com.

TedKnight.png

If the box has component out, you can use an HD-PVR to capture it.

Since we are having twins at the end of August, I don't expect to be able to make it to many/any games this year. So, I will be recording every game I can on my HTPC (assuming SageTV is still working - they were just bought by Google, sigh...). If nothing else, I can upload them somewhere. But, tenyardtorrents should work too... I didn't know they selectively gave accounts out... :dunno:

If the box has component out, you can use an HD-PVR to capture it.

Since we are having twins at the end of August, I don't expect to be able to make it to many/any games this year. So, I will be recording every game I can on my HTPC (assuming SageTV is still working - they were just bought by Google, sigh...). If nothing else, I can upload them somewhere. But, tenyardtorrents should work too... I didn't know they selectively gave accounts out... :dunno:

some torrent sites require you to be invited to join them.

Back