Wes Durham

Shirt? This should be WD's back tattoo.

I've always been partial to "Back off the bench and he brought the wood with him." He said it about Reuben Houston after a big hit against Clemson in '04.

I don't like Craig James, but I think he was the guy that made the great call that ended, "... and he ... should score a touchdown, ... and he does!"

How would this design look on a shirt?
rSunPl.jpg

Im a fan!

BTW you might want to fix the typo

It took me a bit to find it... not too noticeable unless you're looking for it.

By the way, what game does "Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" come from?

By the way, what game does "Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" come from?

Well, the one I used is after FSU 08 when the fumble occurred. But that phrase is almost his trademark. And still can't see the typo.

I was e-mailed the link to this thread earlier today, but just getting around to seeing it.

Thanks for the huge compliment on the design...I really appreciate it. I have been fortunate to be a part of the Tech tradition and hope it stays that way for many years to come.

If you ever get around to making a shirt, let me know...my kids would love to have one...and maybe my Mom too.

I guess next time I go to The Varsity, I need to let "Nashville Jacket" know, so he can join me...since he thinks I'm there all the time.

Have a great Holiday...

Wes.

I was e-mailed the link to this thread earlier today, but just getting around to seeing it.

Thanks for the huge compliment on the design...I really appreciate it. I have been fortunate to be a part of the Tech tradition and hope it stays that way for many years to come.

If you ever get around to making a shirt, let me know...my kids would love to have one...and maybe my Mom too.

I guess next time I go to The Varsity, I need to let "Nashville Jacket" know, so he can join me...since he thinks I'm there all the time.

Have a great Holiday...

Wes.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: Nashville pwnd by Wes Durham.

Great meeting you the other night at the pre-Georgie alumni rally. Keep on, keeping on, Wes.

Well, the one I used is after FSU 08 when the fumble occurred. But that phrase is almost his trademark. And still can't see the typo.

That moment definitely deserved an "Oh my goodness!" It was lengendary.

Back