We've waited the entire year for this!!!!

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
We\'ve waited the entire year for this!!!!

Tonight is the night. Can you feel it? We live with these people every day of every year as fans. The opportunity to BEAT them is knocking at the door. Tonight is the bball matchup of the year. Know this is the football board, so it doesn't end here.

We will give thanks tomorrow for all that we've been given and blessed with. This goes beyond bball or football.

The day will come on Saturday when we take the field of battle. This is no ordinary game. This is family against family and friend against friend. It's bragging rights for another year. How long has this been going on? How many families and friends have lived this?

Saturday is our opportunity to WIN the most important game of this year that will carry on. Most won't remember beating UVA this year way down the road of time although it was a great win knocking off a hot team. Most won't remember in years to come us going up to NC ST and beating a top 10 team in their house. We'll all remember this game coming up Sat for probably our life time. It's that big. Means that much. I say we play the game of our lives and make history!

GO JACKETS!!!

Re: We\'ve waited the entire year for this!!!!

What a terrific start to this week! UGa down 1 time! Our roundball team looks very, very good. If you haven't seen them in person yet, then by all means, go to a game. They look very good in person. There's fire! There's talent! There's coaching!

Yes. Now on Saturday, everyone get out your brooms. Sniff. Sniff. What's that. I smell SWEEP in the air.

What a great way to start our Thanksgiving Week ... great win Basketabll Jackets! We were there right behind the tubas! We had doggies to the right and left of us and our fans completely drowned them out! We had Jacket football players to our right who were rooting loud for their brothers and when it was over, every fan in our section that past them on the way out said, "One down, one to go!" They are a confident bunch and were all agreeing they were going after some doggies on Saturday. It was tremendous!!

Of course our team kept them in check with their magnificent play! Coach Hewitt is building something very special here and it's soooo much fun to watch. These freshmen like last years don't play like freshmen! A great win for this very young team and the future is bright for our basketball program again. Coach is a great teacher and I look forward to what he will do with these "young guns."

"One down, one to go!" It's Yellow Jacket Week!

I couldn't have said it any better MTA.

and let me just add that the football player's confidence is a direct reflection from their head coach!

Went to the call-in show at the Commune Restaurant just for kicks. After seeing Gailey and his reaction to calls in person, plus the demeanor he had when he chatted with the faithful afterwards, left with the opinion this weekend is going to be F-U-N! We got a few wrinkles coming and a solid gameplan.

Who knows, Beeware might even jump on board after this weekend!
wink.gif

GTTerrific, I share your enthusiasm pre-game. Now that 51-7 has been posted, I'm still reviewing the lethargic approach our team took, but even more surprised that our staff has gone into hiding.

Back