"What a play!!!"

buzztheirazz

Dodd-Like
Anyone watchn espn3? the commentator going to break sounded like a total cheesedick.

hahaha i was going to mention the same thing...i switched to listening to it online and muting espn3 despite the lag because warrick dunn and this other clown are the worst and most awkward commentators i've ever heard

hahaha i was going to mention the same thing...i switched to listening to it online and muting espn3 despite the lag because warrick dunn and this other clown are the worst and most awkward commentators i've ever heard

where are you listening on-line?

Why can't one of you CS majors make an app for my phone so I can put a website on delay? That way I could sync up decent play calling from Wes and ESPN3. I'll even pay 99 cents for it.

Why can't one of you CS majors make an app for my phone so I can put a website on delay? That way I could sync up decent play calling from Wes and ESPN3. I'll even pay 99 cents for it.

I use a DVR and listen over the internet. The audio online is BEHIND rather than ahead while listening to over the air radio. Then I just pause the DVR until things are synched.

You can also download freeware from http://www.daansystems.com/radiodelay/
that allows you to delay over the air radio.

Listening to Dunn talk was utterly painful.

What, you didn't think his insight was helpful. He had such gems as:

"When you are the #1 rushing team in the nation, you are going to run the ball a lot."

"He needs to improve his ac-urate some."

What, you didn't think his insight was helpful. He had such gems as:

"When you are the #1 rushing team in the nation, you are going to run the ball a lot."

"He needs to improve his ac-urate some."
Don't forget about running in trash, catching passes in trash, everything in trash, Trash, TRASH!

To be fair, running in trash is really hard, so is spotting the ball and determining who recovered the fumble.

Back