What are folks thinking about Paul Johnson these days?

We uh... don't have any more schollies to offer...

Let me put it another way. At the time that article was written, we were on a roll in recruiting reeling in some high-profile guys. We were all excited during that time.

Since then, we lost Nigel Bowden (one of the top recruits he mentions) and picked up a couple of what look to be tweeners. I see nothing wrong with that article.

Now the one he wrote comparing to PJ to Franklin is retarded considering Franklin hasn't done anything yet.

Let me put it another way. At the time that article was written, we were on a roll in recruiting reeling in some high-profile guys. We were all excited during that time.

Since then, we lost Nigel Bowden (one of the top recruits he mentions) and picked up a couple of what look to be tweeners. I see nothing wrong with that article.

Now the one he wrote comparing to PJ to Franklin is retarded considering Franklin hasn't done anything yet.

We're all still excited. We have TWO freaking 4* OL, the #3 K (he actually has two stars... he plays kicker ffs), Custis, and Commissiong (who should be 4*, but is somehow a 3* on Rivals).

Vandy does not have one single OL commit, and one of their 4* players is a QB (not a guy I remember us being after, either). They run a different offense and a different defense. Plainly, we're not exactly competing with Vandy for every commit, just because we have academics in common.

James Franklin is not what's eating Paul Johnson, if Paul Johnson is being eaten at all.

Chuck gets paid to talk football, no one else here does. Does that mean he is always right? No. But he isn't the moron this site paints him to be.

Chuck gets paid to talk football, no one else here does. Does that mean he is always right? No. But he isn't the moron this site paints him to be.

Author wasn't Chuck anyway, some dude who just uses his blog space. Anybody who can make a living talking about sports is essentially a genius, since there are so freaking many of us who do it all day completely for free. Not an easy market. :lol:

Does Kang = Soupy?

Has anyone ever ACTUALLY seen the Kang and Soupy together?

I recall the Kang proclaiming Auburn would wipe the field with GT
because, and I quote... "Tech cant block Auburn."

GT proceeded to kick the **** out of Auburn, in back-to-back years.

I recall the Kang proclaiming Auburn would wipe the field with GT
because, and I quote... "Tech cant block Auburn."

GT proceeded to kick the **** out of Auburn, in back-to-back years.

Chan won those games. Also he is n auburn fan did you want him to say tech would win?

Which is why he is a ---- reporter. You need to get laid or a new hobby. You're trolls are just plain awful.

Lol. One of the top radio shows in a top ten market.

Good troll bro.

Just another tech fan hating on local media because you neeed something to cry about. Little baby.

Troll on.

Back