What are the chances of......

ga_tech_fan11

Flats Noob
I know this is a far fetch, and I know we need to take it game by game, but I just can't help myself sometimes. Does anyone else think there is a possibility of the jackets and the pups having the same record going into the final game? Say 8-3 Just a thought

Yes, there is a possibility, and I cannot be proven wrong.

wormsaw.gif

Father Time

I think we have a better shot at 8 - 3 then UGA, I just don't see them losing until they play us. I think of all the "D's" they face from here out, ours will give them the toughest time because of our speed. We have to put pressure on Greene like we have done to other QB's this year. As far as we are concerned, I believe with a few favorable bounces of the ball and NO injuries, we could beat MD, duke, unc, and VA. I think the VA game will be very tough for us to win up there but remember 1990!! I look for the stadium and the team to be ROCKIN Thur night and the Terds to be flat which means.....MAJOR BUTT WHIPPIN FOR BIG BOSS HAWG RALPH!!!
South Georgia Jacket

Maryland will tell us alot about this team.

If we beat the Terps we have a good chance to
continue the current streak with wins over Duke
and UNC. We would then roll into the UVA game
with a 7-3 record and bowl eligibility in hand.

If we managed to run the table all the way to UGA
then we'd still be an underdog but we'd have an
outside shot at an upset.

But...again...we have to see how we do against a
solid defense when we face UMD.

One things for sure when it comes to this year team...ONE game at a Time....BEAT the Terps and move on!!!

Originally posted by ga_tech_fan11:
Does anyone else think there is a possibility of the jackets and the pups having the same record going into the final game?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That is certainly possible. Tech could run the table up to the UGa game. But then again, Maryland and UVa are going to be very tough. They aren't unbeatable by any means, however. I don't chalk Duke or UNC up as automatic wins with this team (remember the Vandy game?).

As far as UGa, they have tough games remaining with Florida and Auburn. I'd say those teams compare with UVa and Maryland. But UGa is a lot better than we are and neither are road games like ours at UVa. Not to say we can't beat them. We could if we played fantastic and they played flat.

Originally posted by ga_tech_fan11:
I know this is a far fetch, and I know we need to take it game by game, but I just can't help myself sometimes. Does anyone else think there is a possibility of the jackets and the pups having the same record going into the final game? Say 8-3 Just a thought
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Y'all are beginning to sound like the Deetka/Chicago Bears skits on Saturday Night Live.

I can just hear it now....I wonder if Deetka...err uh I mean Chan... plays ugag all by himself....how much will we win by......222-0???

Back