What big games are you guys going to....

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
watch this weekend and who do you want to get beat???? im looking forward to the Uf/uga game and want uga to get beat badly...im also looking forward to watching the VT/Miami game..Im rooting for Miami as they still have a great shot at winning the MNC...This would really look good for the New Acc...Also im rooting for FSU as they have a shot at the MNC......Which games are you watching and what teams are you rooting for??? Im rooting for ALL the state of Florida teams this weekend!!!!!

GTg8r, Indian Buzz, and another will be in the Gator Bowl. South Endzone look for a white GT hat

To HELL with Georgia!!

The only game I care about this weekend is UF/UGAy. I hope Chris Leak is the first of two freshman QB's to beat the pups this year.

Here's hoping and praying that the "Gatas" run it up the puny, mutt's butts! No love lost!

I should pull for ND over FSU but I'm kinda on a "I hope the whole ND experiment fails miserably" kick. I hate ND ever bit as much as FSU. Maybe they'll tear each other apart.

Mudhole prediction of the week - Nebraska over Tejas. I'm sick of hearing about the underachieving Longhorns! Mack ain't gonna get it done there, Texans!

Snobs/A&M, Weak/Clemp - I have no pity.

I wouldn't mind seeing JoePa putting Ohio State on it's ear. He's a crusty ole cuss and desperately needs a good win even though his days are numbered regardless.

Fantasy game of the week - Duke upsets UT in Knoxville in front of 110,000 screaming hillbillies. It'll never happen but the reverberations would last for weeks!

Back