What Do You Like Better...Turf Or Grass?..FUMBLE!!!

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

Carl Spackler

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Looks terrible on TV but it may just be the broadcast.
I don't know if it's the broadcast or what but this is the worst looking football game I've watched in a decade. Feels like I'm watching SD.

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
I don't know if it's the broadcast or what but this is the worst looking football game I've watched in a decade. Feels like I'm watching SD.
It looked so bad I actually checked twice to make sure I didn't accidentally have the SD channel on. Terrible decision by the GTAA to get rid of grass, among their many other terrible decisions.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Yeah, I've gotta say that the turf doesn't look good in person, either. It's a weird dark green color, and had some kind of brown streaks in it down around the north 15 yard line today. Dunno if somebody got murdered on the field (before the game) or what.

JRjr

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
Yeah, I've gotta say that the turf doesn't look good in person, either. It's a weird dark green color, and had some kind of brown streaks in it down around the north 15 yard line today. Dunno if somebody got murdered on the field (before the game) or what.

JRjr
We got murdered onnit today

Vespidie

Dodd-Like

JRjr
Guilty as charged with a 73 spot.