What does everyone think about the new seats

Buzz4Him

Flats Noob
in the North and South endzone?

They are right up next to the field and we had some really loud students in them on Saturday night.

How much of an advantage does this give us?
Did the players notice the difference?
Did you notice any difference?

I thought the time we pinned Vandy deep on the punt to the 1, the noise came into play.

My wife and I sat in Sec 120 next to the students. We loved it. The students were great!!! The college game with the singing and the hollering is much better than the artificial loud speaker advertizing noise of the pro stadiums. In fact, in the Peach Bowl, we could not hear the Tech band or any singing because of the overriding loud speakers that had nothing to do with Tech.

The closer-to-the-field seating will help us in those tight games. It will rattle the other teams and it will assure our team that we are there participating with them in spirit.

The close-in seating is one of my favorite things about the newly overhauled stadium. I REALLY LIKE THE WAY THE PLACE LOOKS NOW!

I don't think I'd like it so much if I was a memeber of the visiting team standing on the sidelines though. That front row is CLOSE to the sidelines. It looks like you could talk bad about their mommas in a normal tone of voice and still get in their heads!
bash.gif

Go Jackets!

Back