What ever

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
happened to YLO, the guy from India who posted on this board? He really knew nothing of the game but was always posting.

He knows the game pretty dang well,IMHO.

But I don't know man. He's a great guy.

He got married late last year, so he probably just has a bigger set of prioroties these days. I'm sure he's checking up on things. He likely just isn't subjecting himself anymore to how certain people act.

It's very disappointing when you actually realize about half the people we correspond with here and on the Hive. I have intentionally posted less myself. There are some great people on both boards, but there are also a lot of unhappy people who will just attack you for anything.

The smart thing, IMHO, is to check thsi place every once in a while to gain information from those close to the program, but never post, which forces you to deal with all the losers who provide no value. It's worth reading but not worth posting, then dealing with some of the wrong people.

But I get sucked in and post anyway. When I'm smart I read it and leave.

Ylo might feel the same way. Just a guess.

Perfect example is that he was just accused of not knowing the game very well. My response would be that he 'does' know the game better than 'any' person I have ever met who has not played the game - and better than a lot who claim they have.

I've sat with him at a game. He knows the deal. For a guy who never new there was a game called football until about age 22, he absolutely blows me away with what he knows.

And I like his wife. Hopefully the guy is so happy at his home that anything outside the home is a plus, but not a must.

Back