What is the web addy for BuzzOff?

BLEEDGOLD

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
I have never visited it but sure want to see who is jumping on the "other" bandwagon. This game hurts but the fact is the record is 3-1. Anyone have that BuzzOff addy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/2orglaugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have never visited it but sure want to see who is jumping on the "other" bandwagon. This game hurts but the fact is the record is 3-1. Anyone have that BuzzOff addy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/2orglaugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will not be an enabler and provide the address :-)

Those 5 or 6 people on BuzzOff are not worth your time...it just makes you sad as to how pathetic and clueless some people can behave.

The web address for buzzoff is...

iSUCKphatUGAcheerleadersAnd_SUCK_asA_FanOfGT_andHaventBeenLaidSince1984.com

Knock yourself out.

GAWD! I asked a simple question!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif I am NOT asking to be negative; as an alum and SUPER TECH fan I wanted to see who was posting crap on that site. This is why so many Tech fans stay away from this site!!!!

Re: GAWD! I asked a simple question!

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif I am NOT asking to be negative; as an alum and SUPER TECH fan I wanted to see who was posting crap on that site. This is why so many Tech fans stay away from this site!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can look at the apples....just do not take a bite!! :-)

I don't go to buzzoff - thankfully. They've just been too negative too long. This time, they are probably right. There is no excuse for yesterday. None. NADA. Even the UGAg blowout was understandable since it was early in Chan's tenure. We have now had time to prepare for good teams.

Honestly, if we don't win the games we should for the remainder of the year, I don't see how he survives this - and I am a fairly positive poster.

Now get mad and give 'em HELL Tech.

[ QUOTE ]
I am NOT asking to be negative; as an alum and SUPER TECH fan

[/ QUOTE ]I realize that. The characterization was <u>not</u> directed at you in any way.

You can search for the address on a search engine such as Google just like any other web site can be found.

PS - It is not the trademarked insect repellent of the same name.

If you do make it in, be sure to take your rain coat because you'll be stepping right into the middle of a circle jerk.

Back