what is your hierarchy of teams you would love to see Tech beat?

ylojk8

Helluva Engineer
First and foremost is UGAy.

Second .. FSU.
Darn .. we need to beat them if we hope to be ever considered seriously.

Third .. Clemson.
Two losses in a row against an inferior team. This game is becoming a huge affair.

Fourth .. Maryland.
the fridge needs to be unplugged!

Fifth .. any win is a good win

1. UGA - state rival, gotta beat them.
2. Clemson - our next best rival, we need to re-establish our advantage over them next year.
3. FSU - are we ever going to win this game?
4. UVA - I hate those guys.
5. UNC - similar to UVA, but their team is softer.
6. NC State - we've really handled these guys well since about 1995.

Now, next year, we must beat Auburn. We can't let them come into our newly-expanded stadium and beat us.

For me without question...

1.FSU--because we've never beaten them (ACC). There is a BIG gap between my wanting to beat FSU as opposed to everyone else on this list.

2.MARY--I don't think there is any doubt they are the new kid on the block in the ACC and one of the new kids nationally. The Fridge already has them back in the national picture. I think he stays there, meaning MARY is here to stay and will be a 9-10 win team regularly. I think we are going to have huge problems beating these guys from here on out.

3.Mutts--enough said.

4.UVA--we can't beat them at their place. Another great headcoach to worry about. I think he stays. UVA has done a remarkable turn around with their football program now becoming king on that campus.

5.CLEM--a thorn in our side one too many times

6.STATE--they may climb this list by next season. Very impressed with what Amato has done. If he stays there look out.

1- Always Georgia

2- FSU... althought only a few points behind Georgia

3- Clemson

4- Virginia

5- Maryland

6- NC State

7- NC

8- WF

9- Duke

1.Dawgs-wife and her entire family went there(I felt sorry for her and married her)
2.UNC-daughter goes there and is getting obnoxious, does my heart good to beat the Heels.Plus I live here in North Carolina where UNC fans are like ants at a picnic
3.FSU- see above
4.Wake-pretty good folks actually(comes from years of getting whipped)but live in Winston-Salem so I here about it all year
5.Auburn-long story but it involved a girl, alcohol and a drunk fat lady in a War Eagle Winnebago in 1976

Originally posted by Jacket Ob:

5.Auburn-long story but it involved a girl, alcohol and a drunk fat lady in a War Eagle Winnebago in 1976
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">We're all ears, Jacket Ob.

I'll play.

1. FSU-I'm originally from SW Georgia, and I hate this team. I hate the attitude of their fans and I hate everything about their program. I hate that chant and I hate how we fall short against them. I want to beat FSU worse than any team in the nation.

2. Clemson-I didn't even care about Clemson until 2001. I saw the way their fans pranced around campus like they had won the national title. I dislike Tommy Bowden and I dislike orange. I want to beat Clemson almost as bad as I want to beat FSU...almost.

3. NC State-Bunch of thugs. They deserve every loss they get.

4. UGA-I grew up a Bulldog and I still cheer for UGA except for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Here's hoping we take Richt's boys out to the woodshed.
drinking.gif

5. Maryland-This is becoming a rivalry because of our past with Ralph. He's a heckuva coach, and I wish him success with Turtles, but it sure would be nice to finally not play him stupid and beat him.

1. UGA - Always
2. Clemson - we need to beat them every year
3. FSU - we will get over the hump
4. UVA - God I hate these guys.

5. Everyone else. UMd rising fast.

1) UGA

2) Auburn/Notre Dame (if this includes teams that we don't play on an annual basis)
3) F$U
4) Clemson
5) Maryland/NcST/UVa

Just considering our yearly opponents...

1a) Jawja - For obvious reasons
1b) F$U - Basically everything Indian Buzz said
3) Clemson - Our closest ACC rival, and the Bowden factor
4) Virginia in Hooville - Because it hasn't happened in 12 years
5) NC State - by default

I really have no problem with UNC, State, or Maryland (as long as we beat them of course). I enjoy rooting for the Fridge, and I've always enjoyed watching State play for some reason.

1-Duke
2-Wake
3-Maryland
4-Virginia
5-UNC
6-NC State
7-Clemson
8-FSU
9-Auburn
10-Tennessee
11-UGA
12-Notre Dame