What Lewis Caralla Does, Lewis Caralla Gets Done

Techbert

Dodd-Like
D2W0O69XQAESLnF.jpg

I think you either "get" Disney or you have the thousand yard stare after 2 hours. .. I have the thousand yard stare after 2 hours.

Nike shoes..........SMDH
He probably just wanted to wear comfortable shoes
I have boost and have had ultraboost. Haven’t found anything to bear the comfort of lunarglides which are no longer being made.

I have boost and have had ultraboost. Haven’t found anything to bear the comfort of lunarglides which are no longer being made.
Like I said, old man shoes.

Adidas Cloudfoam Daily shoes beat the öööö out of any Nike shoes for comfort.

Like I said, old man shoes.

Adidas Cloudfoam Daily shoes beat the öööö out of any Nike shoes for comfort.

Nike React > Boost > Pretty much everything else

#bigshoeguy

Have had lunarglides and other lunars, but much prefer Boost. Was my #1 until Nike came out with React. Highly recommend trying some. Would love to try out some of the Adidas 4d, but too damn pricey.

https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/innovation/react

Nike React > Boost > Pretty much everything else

#bigshoeguy

Have had lunarglides and other lunars, but much prefer Boost. Was my #1 until Nike came out with React. Highly recommend trying some. Would love to try out some of the Adidas 4d, but too damn pricey.

https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/innovation/react

I purchased a pair of reacts and my feet were too wide for the shoe. Lunarglides were my favorites from 5 through 9, 8 being my favorite iteration. The ultraboost didn’t work for me. The boost that I have now are fine for wearing with jeans but too heavy for anything meaningful. The Brooks Glycerin I have now are the closest to the Lunar I’ve found.

Reactions: Ish

Hoka for the win.

I purchased a pair of reacts and my feet were too wide for the shoe. Lunarglides were my favorites from 5 through 9, 8 being my favorite iteration. The ultraboost didn’t work for me. The boost that I have now are fine for wearing with jeans but too heavy for anything meaningful. The Brooks Glycerin I have now are the closest to the Lunar I’ve found.
Those are all boats. Hiking, running, jogging, or walking, these are the best out there:

On | Swiss Performance Running Shoes & Clothing

Back