What players walked at Sr day?

Anyone see a list? Curious which juniors already made their decision
Everyone that is on pace to graduate by Summer, needs to be not invited back, we need to open up as many Roster Slots as possible to turn over the Roster and get some better talent infused into the Program.

Attack all the Programs with fired coaches and promise early Playing Time to their Top OL Recruits and back 7 guys, we also need LBers.

From memory, don’t hold me to it…

J. Thomas
Rey
Eley
Swilling
Mason
McGowan
Coco
Jackson
Oliver
Several OL (CPJ and transfer)
Lots of other dudes that never play

JRjr

Thx. Both LBs seems to be most notable of that list.

Did they honor the seniors today?? Cause I didn't see it?

Hopefully not. Better to do it at the BC game. Though I guess this year the Georgia fans probably didn't care enough to boo.

From memory, don’t hold me to it…

J. Thomas
Rey
Eley
Swilling
Mason
McGowan
Coco
Jackson
Oliver
Several OL (CPJ and transfer)
Lots of other dudes that never play

JRjr
Juanyeh and Rey are leaving? What was the point of bringing Rey here if they were both leaving before Azereyeh would play? I thought part of our pitch was that AT could play with one or both of his brothers

Juanyeh and Rey are leaving? What was the point of bringing Rey here if they were both leaving before Azereyeh would play? I thought part of our pitch was that AT could play with one or both of his brothers

Dunno, but they had them both come out to their parents together.

JRjr

We took our shot

Back