What Will Clemson Bring This Weekend?

RamblinPeck

Jolly Good Fellow
I usually love to talk about the other teams talent and such, but Clemson is a complete blank to me this year since I haven't been able to watch any of their games due to being at ours, or watching other games when I haven't been able to make an away game.

What should we look for on Saturday, are they pass happy, balanced, runwho's their big man on defense. Are their corners soft, etc?

Gimme something to BS about before the game now that we have an extra 3 hours of tailgating. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink1.gif

Tractors. ;) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif

Clemson brings in a solid rushing attack with running backs James Davis and Reggie Merriweather and a QB in Whitehurst who has experience and is third in the ACC in total offense with over 1,700 yards so far. Their wide receivers and returners are a threat as always, Chansi Stuckey is dangerous we know, and they have another receiver named Kelly I think, who has 400 or so receiving yards. On defense,l expect them to take away Calvin. They have a tall 6'3" corner who will play on him some as well as Tye Hill. Look for them to play the refs all afternoon for offensive PI on Calvin. They did lose a starting DT to injury against Temple last week. I don't know too much else about their defensive front or linebackers. I do know that the freshman running back James Davis broke his wrist agianst NCST but could play Saturday. I alos think they have a TE named Cole Downer who is expected to come back this week. I haven't really studied much on them yet, I'll do that later on this week. So this is a little synopsis over the Tigers as best as I know so far. Hope this helps.

More info:
http://www.ajc.com/gatech/content/sports/gatech/1005/26techrail.html

The Tigers expect to get tight end Cole Downer back for the first time since he underwent emergency surgery Sept. 17 to remove a ruptured spleen.

Clemson rushing leader James Davis (broken wrist) remains doubtful, Tigers coach Tommy Bowden said.

Clemson lost starting defensive tackle Donnell Clark for the season when Clark tore his anterior cruciate ligament Saturday against Temple.

Redshirt freshman Dorell Scott might get his first start after making six tackles against Temple and recovering two fumbles.

They're goin to bring two things...JACK AND S$%T!!! AND JACK CHANGED HIS MIND!!

Pumpkins....lots and lots of orange pumpkins! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Back