What would the search have looked like of Collins was fired last year?

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Wouldn’t it have really actually only ramped up this week? Makes me wonder why the timing feels so important now but maybe wouldn’t have been last year. I what you really need to ask yourself, is are you happier that J Batt is making the decision this week than Todd last year at the exact same time?

Wouldn’t it have really actually only ramped up this week? Makes me wonder why the timing feels so important now but maybe wouldn’t have been last year. I what you really need to ask yourself, is are you happier that J Batt is making the decision this week than Todd last year at the exact same time?
hard to say since j batt hasnt made a decision yet.. timing was always important.. should have fired last year we'd be talking about a bowl game right now instead and probably ACC CG with sims, mccullom, and gibbs possibly still here

hard to say since j batt hasnt made a decision yet.. timing was always important.. should have fired last year we'd be talking about a bowl game right now instead and probably ACC CG with sims, mccullom, and gibbs possibly still here
Doubtful Gibbs or Sims stay IMO. Gibbs was gone man.

Because there is now a portal window which opens Dec 5th. We need someone on board to recruit our current players to stay home. Also, it usually only ramps up this week for those who make a change after the season. Our mid-season firing was so that we could get a jump on the search and it appears we haven't.

Let's see, it would have been TStan running it, so ....

Ryan Dinwiddie.
Championship coach. Just led the Argos to the Grey Cup.

Let's see, it would have been TStan running it, so ....

Ryan Dinwiddie.
Championship coach. Just led the Argos to the Grey Cup.
He did hire Nell Fortner so he had it in him to make a good hire. He just royally F'd up with G*****.

Might have been Tony Elliot or Wisenhunt

What we offer in terms of salary hasn't changed. The search would look like it does now, except we've be paying $20 million+ for a buyout. The biggest difference is, the AD would've hired another idiot. We have Battman now.

Oh My God Who The Hell Cares GIFs | Tenor

Regardless of who was doing the picking, it would of been less contentious last year cause there wouldn't be an interim coach for boosters and players to pine over. Even if boosters aren't actually fully digging their heels in on Key, I'd imagine time was still lost convincing them to go with anyone else.

Well we wouldn’t be considering a failed position coach who is only in the running currently because Duke missed a FG in OT

Well, the timing of transition would be the same or worse and everyone is bitching about that. We wouldn’t have the evidence that Thacker isn’t a bone head (doesn’t mean we need to keep him)

Back