"Whatever they want me to do, I'm down for my team"

Hobojacket

Jolly Good Fellow
(quote from the AJC article about the game)

Jemea Thomas is a baller. End of story.

Asked Brandon Watts after the game if he would be able to play again this season. He said VT game, book it.

As for myself. I have tunnel vision. Lights irritate me greatly. My voice is gone. My throat hurts. If it weren't for my empty wallet, ticket stub, and the faint smell of strippers I would be convinced last night was a dream.

I think I gave a year of my life to ma Tech last night. GO JACKETS!!!

The whiteout T-shirts need to have this quote on them. Jemea is a badass.

What am I missing here? Is Jemea playing out of position or something? That play he made on the deep ball in the middle of the field was world class. Perfect coverage, turned to look for the ball at just the right time, and timed his jump perfectly.

That and the other plays he's made so far this year speak for themselves.

What am I missing here? Is Jemea playing out of position or something? That play he made on the deep ball in the middle of the field was world class. Perfect coverage, turned to look for the ball at just the right time, and timed his jump perfectly.

That and the other plays he's made so far this year speak for themselves.

Punt returner, getting more playing time on D at safety, he's also on the punt team (both when we punt and when we receive punts) and I think K/O teams as well. Dude is a beast.

Punt returner, getting more playing time on D at safety, he's also on the punt team (both when we punt and when we receive punts) and I think K/O teams as well. Dude is a beast.

Bah, never mind! The thing I was missing is that he's not currently starting. I hadn't studied the depth chart, but just assumed he was a starter, given how many plays he's making...

One of the greatest performances by a single player to contribute to the win that I have seen in a long time. He was everywhere.

Bad ASS! The picks, Break-ups, blanketing the best receiver in conf and top 10 in nation, the 3 tackles on ST, and the strip for a GT recovery. DAMN BRO!

^Yeah, I was thinking I could throw something together if there was enough interest. Whole quote or just "I'm down for my team"? Someone should make a pole.

Back