What's The Likelihood Moses Wright Return Another Year?

RoanokeJacket

Varsity Lurker
I would say grab the money. On the high end is NBA money which is great even on the end of the bench vs normal people and on the low end is playing around Europe for a few years and getting some international exposure to augment the value of whatever degree he gets.

ClubSeats

Employee of the Month
If our guys return for another year it's only going to rob the younger players their shot to play. They came to Tech to earn their playing time , but won't get an extra year to play like the seniors. Time to move on just like life.
I don’t believe this is accurate. I don’t think this year uses a year of eligibility for any players, not just Seniors.

WreckRod

Dodd-Like
I don’t believe this is accurate. I don’t think this year uses a year of eligibility for any players, not just Seniors.
If everyone stayed, would it be a scholarship count issue, with the new guys coming in? Yeah, everyone still has eligibility, but, do we have room to keep everyone and add new people? Asking because I have no idea.

ClubSeats

Employee of the Month
If everyone stayed, would it be a scholarship count issue, with the new guys coming in? Yeah, everyone still has eligibility, but, do we have room to keep everyone and add new people? Asking because I have no idea.
I don’t think they’ve worked it all out but I think the extra year seniors maybe wouldn’t count against the limit is the thinking