What's the problem?

buzzy bee

Varsity Lurker
What\'s the problem?

We lost 51-7 to our hated rival. Team basically gave up. Looked clueless against Fresno in the bowl game. Had QB issues throughout the year. We now have 8-11 players in academic trouble. And I never get that feeling from our head coach that he is on top of what our problem or problems are?

He is GT's head coach which means he is my head coach..but please someone make me feel better about what's going on in the football office and on the field. Does our coach have his finger on the pulse of this program? Someone give us hope!

Re: What\'s the problem?

From my standpoint, it remains to be seen. We are all eagerly waiting to see if Chan is the man for us. The anticipation is terrible, but it's something we must all endure.

I don't know that I've ever seen a team overcome adversity like Tech, and we just have to have faith that we can do it again.

Re: What\'s the problem?

Buzzy Bee, sometimes a small minority can seem like a big majority. If you read the press and listened to the movie stars you would have thought we were losing the war in Iraq.

It turned out to be the most effective war on record ever.

If you listen to the few who are consistently bashing Gailey, you might get discouraged.

Remember this, most games are won by systems, not by one or two players, no matter how good they are.

We still have to suit up and play the games. I say wait until the season starts, play the games and see how it goes. A few players failing does not necessarily mean the season will be forfeited.

Chin up Buzzy Bee!

grin.gif

Back