Where can I get game online

Did not realize Hulu Live had dropped Fox Sports South untill I wanted to watch the Tech basketball game the other night. So I am scrambling to find a viewing option as well.

Did not realize Hulu Live had dropped Fox Sports South untill I wanted to watch the Tech basketball game the other night. So I am scrambling to find a viewing option as well.
I was able to watch v Mercer last night by logging into ESPN app on smart tv with Hulu account. I heard that would have worked for the GAST game too but wasn’t home to try. May be worth a shot to log in and see if it’s on the schedule.

Same here. I was convinced they had FSW until I tried finding it at game time.

Same here. I was convinced they had FSW until I tried finding it at game time.
Sinclair parted ways with Hulu in mid-late October. Same thing that happened to Sling a year or so ago. I think YTTV is next to drop but the current contract hasn’t run out.

I guess Sinclair and big cable are making a last stand.

Sinclair parted ways with Hulu in mid-late October. Same thing that happened to Sling a year or so ago. I think YTTV is next to drop but the current contract hasn’t run out.

I guess Sinclair and big cable are making a last stand.
nah. youtubetv already dumped sinclair. over a month ago. sinclair being bought out by Bally. not sure if that will change things. but they will rebrand the regionals. like Bally's Sports Southeast or some such.

I switched from Hulu to ATT Now with the recent FSS debacle. Its pricier than Hulu was but I cancelled my HBO (which is included) to offset. The sign up flow keeps forcing you into a contract and some hardware device but you just have to keep looking for the non contract option. I have no commitment and watch it on my Roku.

i've signed in to espn app with YTTV credentials and it is showing GT Duke via ESPN3. Now that doesn't necessarily confirm it will play but i think it will.

I did the same but I’m showing blackout.

There are a lot of how-to guides. Most PUA’s I know use Reddit.

ESPN is showing ESPN3 as the broadcast location now. I swear it was supposed to be on the Fox RSN's.

EDIT - theacc.com is showing RSN's so I guess that is ESPN wanting eyeballs on their stream instead of showing the TV channel it is on.

Last edited:
The games are advertisements. If we had a competent AD, he would prioritize making sure that Tech's football games were ALWAYS available to anyone who wanted to watch. Should make sure whoever they hire to replace Swofford promises that the ACC will enable that.

I went to the acc.com. There’s a link to the game through foxsportsgo
I haven’t had to login yet. Sort of looks promising, but there’s no feed just yet.

öööö öööö öööö öööö öööö öööö öööö öööö

öööö öööö goddammit öööö öööö öööö öööö

Back