UVA = maybe
@Uga = doubtful

I don't feel good about any of them.
Sandersville High, Maybe.
Warrenton, probably
Korean War Amputees, doubtful
Mobile VD Clinic, maybe.

Best hope is UNC, VT, and UVA.
Miami is a no because Richt never loses at Grant Field.
UGA is a L

3 more wins...

giphy.gif

@ VT = maybe
@UNC = mabye
Miami = unlikely
UVA = maybe
@Uga = doubtful

I don't feel good about any of them.

Probably next season assuming we have 3 cupcakes somewhere on the schedule, not confident of even one more win this season with this team and staff.

Never felt this way before the USF debacle but from that point on they lost me on having any confidence with the program and since it’s no longer enjoyable watching the wretched product and program we have become I have stopped wasting my time watching GT play. If it’s not enjoyable to watch I’m not putting myself through it until we move on from CPJ.

CPJ’s legendary stubbornness seems to be his most consistent trait, failure in recruiting, coaching, keeping ineffective staff etc and not having a QB who can run his system against anyone but bottom teams will be his undoing.

I remember the earlier years after he arrived feeling that we could and would score late in games when we needed to and miss those days

Unless we are playing a bottom tier or lower division team we hardly even seem competitive

It’s incredible to see games this year with six and eight fumbles not to mention horrible ST play pretty often.

As an alum from the 70’s I have seen hundreds of GT games but haven’t been as disillusioned as early in a season as this year. Need wholesale changes ASAP. I’m done with CPJ have NO faith he can turn it around. Used to feel we had some coaching advantage, that is GONE.

Any of them are possible with good fundamentals, healthy players, and maybe a bounce or two our way. If we play with the lack of focus or attention like we did today, we lose all of them.

Any of them are possible with good fundamentals, healthy players, and maybe a bounce or two our way. If we play with the lack of focus or attention like we did today, we lose all of them.
So no more wins then. Gotcha.

Back