Which potential Head Coach would you dislike the most?

Which potential Head Coach would you dislike the most?

• Fritz - overal losing record at Tulane

Votes: 54 28.9%
  • Chadwell - gimmick offense and No P5 ezperience

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • O'Brien - mediocrity at GT,Bama, and NFL

Votes: 89 47.6%
  • Key - low HC experience and possible infection from Clown culture

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Neon Deon and his mouth

Votes: 34 18.2%
  • Nah man - I'll hate on the AD if i don't get my way.

Votes: 8 4.3%

• Total voters

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
Now for the Pole that matters.time may be running out.You can vote twice to double the fun.

None I think we have a lot of options that are all good for the program. We have to get from joke to respectable. I’m ok with being patient on going from respectable to elite.

Fritz is very gross to me. If he was younger I might be more open to it but that’s such a gross hire

Fritz is extremely uninspiring and a little confusing to me. Any of the others I'm good with.

Posted my pole in your mom
902185816208584764.gif

Scored in vandalism:
Mike Houston - Burn down Edge
Willie Fritz - Dead fish in J Batt's car
Bill O'Brien - Burn down Edge and spray paint Nick Saban's statue in Tuscaloosa

Jamey Chadwell - Remove graffiti on the Interstate tunnel
Deion Sanders - End homelessness in Atlanta
Brent Key with staff shake ups - Sanitize all of Midtown with China lockdown bunny suit units

Scored in vandalism:
Mike Houston - Burn down Edge
Willie Fritz - Dead fish in J Batt's car
Bill O'Brien - Burn down Edge and spray paint Nick Saban's statue in Tuscaloosa

Jamey Chadwell - Remove graffiti on the Interstate tunnel
Deion Sanders - End homelessness in Atlanta
Brent Key with staff shake ups - Sanitize all of Midtown with China lockdown bunny suit units

This is why Stingtalk

I don't dislike any of them so I voted who I would be the least enthusiastic about.

We are going to get the coach we deserve at the end of this and not the one we want. The idea of organizing a protest over Willie Fritz is dumber than some of the names floated for the job.

The good (sic) thing about Fritz is he would only be here 3-5 years. I can't see him coaching anywhere any longer than that. Key wants to be here. Chadwell would probably take the big promotion. Fritz would take the pay as a sort of golden parachute. I don't think many other coaches we could name want the job.

Out of all this need to make the perfect hire, if the best Tech can do is Willie friggin Fritz, then rip to our favorite football program. That would be the final nail in the coffin.

No excitement behind that choice. And would diminish any hope of us being semi relevant ever again.

*gulp*

Willie Fritz's name was brought up numerous times for jobs by Bud Elliott from Cover 3. I don't know much about Coach Fritz, but that guy always knows what he's talking about. So I'm gonna keep looking up YouTube clips of his teams.

Willie Fritz's name was brought up numerous times for jobs by Bud Elliott from Cover 3. I don't know much about Coach Fritz, but that guy always knows what he's talking about. So I'm gonna keep looking up YouTube clips of his teams.
Cool.. I'll be watching JSU clips

Back