White and Gold Nation YouTube channel

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Anybody here watch it? The dude hasn't posted since attending the Carolina game. I wonder if he is ok...

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
Just checked it out. He’s older. Hope he is doing well health wise. Have him a subscribe.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Well, since the game after that was the Pitt debacle, I wouldn't post anything, either.
He said right after the UNC game that he was going to post his thoughts. Never happened. He always does a preview of the upcoming came as well, which didn't happen either. He seems like a good and knowledgeable dude and a dedicated Tech fan. I sure hope he is ok. Check him out:

DaltonJacket

The Keeper of Souls
I’ve been wondering what’s up as well. He has been one of my must watched every weekend and he has gone radio silent. I hope he is well.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
One daily livestream I sometimes listen to, there was this like 40yo dude who'd almost always join in. He stopped showing so people got worried and tracked down his parents who sent the police to his house. He was near death from Covid, they took him by ambulance to the ER, and after a while he recovered and was released.

So it might be worth tracking this White and Gold Nation guy down... Or someone who knows him.

georgiatech22

Dodd-Like
Me and my wife met him waiting to go in the gate at MBS a couple of weeks ago. He was a really nice guy and I told him I enjoyed his video and his dedication to our program. I really hope he's okay.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
All I know is that his name is Derek. He also runs debriantravels.com. I sent him a note through that website.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
All I know is that his name is Derek. He also runs debriantravels.com. I sent him a note through that website.
Derek Cook and he lives in Cumming. I haven't found anything bad online as his other sites aren't really updated frequently. Hopefully ol' guy just is under the weather and nothing bad has happened.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
He might be very busy with church or something. Our own board mod disappeared for a year. I hope he’s ok.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
I just asked on another board. As many games as he goes to, somebody has got to know him

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
Good news. Now tell him to get back to work next time you see him.