White Smoke coming from the Edge Chimney

EastJacket said:
Yep that whats I think. Maybe its Groh, or maybe someone no one has mentioned yet.

Where's Disecq? He usually is around to talk **** everytime Dems post something.

He left it deliberatly vague this time to prevent future call outs.

Why wouldn't Calhoun take his DC with him if he could? Or maybe they would offer the HC job to him.

Why wouldn't Calhoun take his DC with him if he could? Or maybe they would offer the HC job to him.
If Calhoun leaves Air Force, then I think it's basically impossible for GT to get Air Force's current DC. He'll either get the HC job at Air Force, or he'll get the DC job at Tennessee.

If Calhoun leaves Air Force, then I think it's basically impossible for GT to get Air Force's current DC. He'll either get the HC job at Air Force, or he'll get the DC job at Tennessee.
This seems more likely.

I heard that the Jets are scheduled to have a team meeting today as well.

"Ramblin" Rex Ryan to Tech?

Last edited:
There must be a leaky faucet somewhere...
faucet.jpg

Do you suppose ESPN will report on this, what do I need to watch to be amongst the first to know.

Do you suppose ESPN will report on this, what do I need to watch to be amongst the first to know.

AJC will probably be 2nd or 3rd to know.

And as much as I hate to say it Spinach might be the first to get the word out.

As for news/TV I would say local channels would probably report it before ESPN.

:D I've got an idea...let's call the AA and ask to leave an important message for Coach Groh. We understand that he is extremely busy but if he could just call at his earliest convenience. If they take the message then we'll know.

:D I've got an idea...let's call the AA and ask to leave an impoortant message for Coach Groh. We understand that he is extremely busy but if he could just call at his earliest convinence. If they take the message then we'll know.

Cool.:laugher:

He left it deliberatly vague this time to prevent future call outs.

He said it's happening, but didn't say who.

I guess if nothin happens you can still call him out. Lol

Whoever Dems is does know a great deal about the program. He doesn't give out much stuff anymore but he responds to pms good. When I joined this board I had doubts about him so I started pming him, since I'm a member to other premium forums I do see a lot of info to know if what he says is legit. He gives out a lot more info privately thru pms if your annoying like me and ask.

He said it's happening, but didn't say who.

I guess if nothin happens you can still call him out. Lol

Whoever Dems is does know a great deal about the program. He doesn't give out much stuff anymore but he responds to pms good. When I joined this board I had doubts about him so I started pming him, since I'm a member to other premium forums I do see a lot of info to know if what he says is legit. He gives out a lot more info privately thru pms if your annoying like me and ask.

Am I the only one that is constantly irked by seeing people say "Dems"?

Dem is short for Demjackets, Dem is slang for Them. That's like calling the guy Thems.

Also I'm sure he/she will appreciate you letting everyone know that he will relinquish data if you hit him/her with a flurry of PM's.:laugher:

Per ESPN, Calhoun is staying at AF. Wonder if his DC is sticking around, too. Is Tennessee gonna have to after Cutcliffe now?

From another thread...
The Miami Dolphins have received permission to interview Steelers assistant coach Keith Butler for their vacant defensive coordinator position, according to a Dolphins source.

However, the source also said former Virginia coach Al Groh remains the "front-runner" to replace Paul Pasqualoni, dismissed Monday after two years on the job.

According to an ESPN report, Groh interviewed Wednesday for the job. It's unclear if an offer has been made to Groh, who has never worked with Dolphins coach Tony Sparano but who has been a longtime confidante and work associate of Dolphins football operations chief Bill Parcells.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-al-groh-miami-dolphins-011410,0,3293093.story

So here's the real scoop...
Groh to Dolphins
Muschamp to TNHC
Calhoun stays at USAF
DeRuyter to GTDC
EDIT: There's a reason the USAF team meeting is ~5 and our announcement is after 5

Why does this feel so much like a Vegas parlay...

Back