White Smoke coming from the Edge Chimney

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I'm starting to think this is some kind of practical joke started by VT for earlier in the year

cajunjacket

Dodd-Like
Mookie and demjackets, now that we know you two were wrong, could you tell us the FULL rumor, including the coach's name?

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
EastJacket said:
The suspense. lol.

Funny thing is if there is no announcement then all the premium boards got it wrong also. The Hivers acted like it was going down, so did Rivals, and so did Demjackets. Its all fun and games and makes the time go by. Its why I like being a member of all boards.
Starting to agree that this board gives too much credence to demjackets?

cyptomcat

Hibernating
It looks like strike 2 for demjackets, now I wonder if demjackets is nothing but some other poster's creation.

McWreck

Varsity Lurker
Keep working, its gonna be later on this evening unless someone spills it first, but you won't get it from me. The players need to hear it first instead of reading about it.:biggthumpup:
DJ said it is going to be later this evening..............so later!

beej67

new around here
HAhaha, cannot believe some of yall believed JT's sweatshirt thing.

EastJacket

Dodd-Like
Starting to agree that this board gives too much credence to demjackets?

I treat it as I do all the boards, it happens. Kelly has really good info on Rivals but he was also wrong on this, does that mean I won't believe some info tomorrow? No, I just take FWIW as should everyone.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
My guess is that the announcement that there was a team meeting caused someone to speculate and it snowballed.

Axe

Flats Noob
Personally, I believe Demjackets has been yanking Stingtalk's chain for years. I've felt that way for a long time. Look, he was wrong during the '07 coaching change. Plus as a member of all the pay sites, his inside info always comes out at the exact same time it does on other sites. He could be the real deal, but too many things about his posts just don't smell right.

yellowphysics

Jolly Good Fellow
I believe in demjackets. He said later this evening...it's not over yet. He knows what he's talking about. During the 07 coaching search he said there was misleading leaks on purpose for smokescreen... I dunno, whatever. His updates are usually on point and he adds a lot to the board. I think his IP is also GTAA.

and yeah, coaches are really particular about sweatshirts. Kiffin doesn't like sweatshirts so he moved to LA. That's what an insider told me.

McG

Varsity Lurker
Isn't it common for the coach leaving a team to tell his players first? Air Force is having a team meeting right now. Just a theory

cajunjacket

Dodd-Like
Personally, I believe Demjackets has been yanking Stingtalk's chain for years. I've felt that way for a long time. Look, he was wrong during the '07 coaching change. Plus as a member of all the pay sites, his inside info always comes out at the exact same time it does on other sites. He could be the real deal, but too many things about his posts just don't smell right.

Put me in that group of non-believers due to today's shenanigans. Until he reveals all of what he knew, I won't believe the guy.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
My guess is that the announcement that there was a team meeting caused someone to speculate and it snowballed.
It's all JacketFanForLife's fault!! He started a thread last night saying something like "New DC maybe named tomorrow" with the post being "Team meeting tomorrow. Maybe new DC announced?"

StingThing

Damn Good Rat
It's all JacketFanForLife's fault!! He started a thread last night saying something like "New DC maybe named tomorrow" with the post being "Team meeting tomorrow. Maybe new DC announced?"
Stone Him!!! Burn Him!!! Where's my pitchfork?