refrigeratormover
demjackets
Beestorm - at least not on this board.
gtfan - ditto
TheJacket
JTS
sfalco
ThompsonJacket

I missing a few more. that's all I can think of for now.
Why the hell am I not on there?

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
It's a metaphor. When times are tough, we must survive from within, rather than relying on others.
I thought it was a postmodern piece depicting our predilection for self projection in the interpretation of imperfect data.

WreckHorn

Varsity Lurker
Imagine my disappointment when I came here to find out who the new pope was (I didn''t know the old one had died) only to find out that someone has mistaken the steam from the Whistle for white smoke. And to top it all off, instead of petit fors they are serving metaphors. Gee, some party.

WreckHorn

Varsity Lurker
Oh, well, as St. Paul can tell you, it's a helluva lot easier to choose a new pope than it is to find a good DC in this economy.

gtbuzz2011

Dodd-Like
haha, yeah, something like that. I am pretty sure I've stayed friends with all my X's at least on facebook. Its nice to see who get less hot with time to reaffrim decisions or live in regret.
Good call. Amazing what a few years can do to some people.:laugher:

cajunjacket

Dodd-Like
I just want to make it clear that my negative remarks towards mookie and dems were merely bait to try and get them to update us on the current status of everything. No disrespect. Also, it looks like it will be Groh. I am EXTREMELY excited about that.

slugboy

Flats Noob
I'm old enough not to talk like a 20-year old, but...

This thread has been EPIC. We should make people read this before they post.

Glad to have Groh aboard, but after the past week I think I'll wait until the presser before I'm positive :D