White White Gold Uni

The new white helmet is clean but I loved our white helmet with gold facemask, gold gt, and gold/navy stripe down the center.

Screenshot_20241010_192406_Chrome.jpg

This one:
1000001337.png

the whiter the better I always say, unless they're wearing white pants too, that's too much white, and can stain easily, what do they use tide with oxybleach always wondered, maybe burn them if they lose, ain't happening right, the white looks a right sight at night under lights, but they're playing noon, pole fail non of the above

It’s 2024. This is THE combo. Should be our base uniform. Anything else should be a one off. And the one off should never include navy pants.
Edit — then white helmet with the gold GT and the striping that is linked should be the only white helmet. That’s dope.

If we *have* to have variation, and different looks, this is the kind I want.

Gold face masks are awesome on white hats, but I will take these white ones all day over the dark.

This version with the outline, white mask, no stripes should be our white out once a year helmet, imo. Otherwise, white hats with gold fill logos and gold face mask. I'm pretty ambivalent on having stripes at all.

We should have white or gold face masks on all our hats, permanently.

UWTW&G

Last edited:
Flunkout approved color palate:

1728669720527.png
Almost! But, no.

Here is what I would do if I had control of the brand:

Screenshot_20241011_143129.jpg

Screenshot_20241011_144121.jpg

The preferred primary branding should revolve around the white GT logo, bordered in dark navy, on a field of gold (bottom left). Gold GT logo, bordered in dark navy, on a field of white, can also be used as a primary (top left).

*Alternate* non preferred acceptable applications:
On a blue field, GT logo will be white with gold border.
Gold outline on white field.
White outline on gold field.

For floating logos, such as midfield, logo is either white with gold border, or gold with white border.

For athletics, GT logo is *always* bordered. Unbordered logos will be reserved for institute/academic usage where they are currently branded.

Back