Who gets the #1 spot?

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
I think it should be Georgia. Their only loss is to a division champion. Clemson lost to Syracuse. Both won their conference title game handedly. Please let them be the overrated #1 when it matters most.

We want UGA to be #1 seed, because if they are, they have to play Ohio State or Bama in the first round, instead of Oklahoma. Oklahoma is a better match-up for UGA

That doesn't make any sense. Georgia will be 3. They will not jump Oklahoma. Clemson is #1, and they proved it by crushing #7. If UGA plays Ohio State or Bama they have a better chance of winning, IMO. Those two teams aren't that awesome. If they play Oklahoma or Clemson they will be pounded.

Apparently Gary Danielson triggered uga fans last night. They’re all bitching about him saying that the sec championship was meaningless and that Alabama should be in the playoff. They are taking that to mean Alabama over uga.

I agree with him.

Clemson was #1 and they beat #7 by 5 TDs. They'll still be #1.

I think it should be Georgia. Their only loss is to a division champion. Clemson lost to Syracuse. Both won their conference title game handedly. Please let them be the overrated #1 when it matters most.

We want UGA to be #1 seed, because if they are, they have to play Ohio State or Bama in the first round, instead of Oklahoma. Oklahoma is a better match-up for UGA
being objective, I do agree with you on a rational level and that is a superb strategic suggestion.

emotionally, öööö the dawgs. How many teams are there? 128? Rank them 128th. They can eat a sack lunch off my taint.

Apparently Gary Danielson triggered uga fans last night. They’re all bitching about him saying that the sec championship was meaningless and that Alabama should be in the playoff. They are taking that to mean Alabama over uga.

I agree with him.

Dear Lord please let this happen

Back