Who is going to Virginia tomorrow?

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
my daughter wants to go to check out Campus Life @UVa.

Anybody from here going that i can have a drink with while my daughter is checking out dorms or whatever??

Im sure we could get your daughter an up close tour of a couple Tech dorms

A couple of the guys here know my daughter. They also know she’ll kick their asses if they screw up because she’s a true badass.

Can I get an amen?

I’ve never met her but I take your word for it. Her and her brother seem like good kids the way you describe them.

You’re one of the little men she would beat like a tied up goat.

I’ve never met her but I take your word for it. Her and her brother seem like good kids the way you describe them.
Couple of the guys here know him as well.

Edit: not sure anybody has met Steprules yet. He’s the guy with three tours in Iraq behind him.

A couple of the guys here know my daughter. They also know she’ll kick their asses if they screw up because she’s a true badass.

Can I get an amen?
My daughter is a 2nd degree black belt so yeah. And her brother (also a 2nd ° black belt and high school wrestler )deadlifts > 500 # and overhead squats >300 so there's that too.

You’re one of the little men she would beat like a tied up goat.
Promise?
upload_2019-11-8_15-8-44.gif

My daughter is a 2nd degree black belt so yeah. And her brother (also a 2nd ° black belt and high school wrestler )deadlifts > 500 # and overhead squats >300 so there's that too.
Remind me never to insult your kids.

Well I have over 300 confirmed kills

2nd degree damn. Is that the one where they teach the gi joe kung fu grip?

Back