Who moves from linebacker?

Well being 6'6" 260 de in hs... You should have 7 sacks.

I guess we will sit back and see where he plays. Good problem to have IMO.

Mostly good, but it would be nice to have a little better depth at DT so that wouldn't have to be factored into the analysis (in other words, Kallon's best position would dictate where he plays).

of course we will

we had a TON of 3 man fronts with Tenuta. Some may have selective memories, but JT's dollar D, Oliver moved to DT, and we had two ends, MJ and Roberson, added a LB and blitzed off the corner or OLB spot. We did this all the time.

4-3 is the base scheme you work off of.

Every 4-3 in the country has a 3 man front look in spread/passing situations. I am not sure why, but so many get confused by this fact.

This is why Adamm Oliver was one of the most underrated players we ever had, I think. Oliver was about 250 and he played alot of DT, and he played alot of snaps. His versatility saved that defense.

He plays OLB in a 3-4, so the NFL would want him for pass-disruption. He'll simply expand his skill set if he plays DE for a while.

Plus, it gives you the ability to move him all over the field during blitz situations. Look at what the Falcons do with Kroy Biermann.

Not to mention it will make him more versatile - has learned multiples schemes. He's shown what he can do at OLB in a 3-4, now show of the rush end aspect. Michael Johnson was/is used as an OLB in the NFL.

Kallon weighs around 290 right now and doesnt even look like it.

I would be surprised if he plays DE. He's just like Tuitt. 6'5"-6'6" 260 coming out of HS, and grew within 1-2 years to weigh 300.

I would put Kallon at DT. Gamble was also listed as a DT coming out of HS, so there is a possibility as well. He's around 6'5" 280 right now.

DE: Attouchu - Crenshaw
DT: Green - Kallon
DT: Gotsis - Gamble - Commisiong
DE: Dieke - Williams - Cummings

LB: Watts - McNair
LB: JHD - Harrell
LB: Nealy - Menocal (Could play DE as well)

This will most certainly get interesting with a few players.. where do they play?

Menocal
Cummings
Kallon
Gamble
Cheeks
Marcordes
Drummond
Etc

I think one or two in your last group transfer.

This is why Adamm Oliver was one of the most underrated players we ever had, I think. Oliver was about 250 and he played alot of DT, and he played alot of snaps. His versatility saved that defense.

well being good friends with him, he played at 265/270 consistently. A legit 270. But yes he did play alot of DT in passing downs.

Back