Who will be next years starting lineup?

T

TheMachine

LT-Andrew Gardner/Nick Clayton
LG-Jason Hill/Clyde Yandell
C-Trey Dunmon/Dan Voss
RG-Brad Sellers=David Brown
RT-A.J Smith=Cord Howard/Clyde Yandell

Check rest of my predictions at www.meetthemachine.com click on forum. Or listen to the radio interviews with GT players, had phillip wheller on last week.

Adamm Oliver
a.k.a "Machine"

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a surprise

about the 2 Guards U're figuring to start. Really good to know that you think so much of Jason Hill & Brad Sellers. If these 2 look that good then the Yellow Jackets ought to have better depth (not more, better) than I anticipated. I would reckon, right now, that the 2 Guards will be Dan Voss & Clyde Yandell.
Also, I like it that U think AJ Smith will hold off Cord Howard & Yandell. There's been some worries about Smith's injuries.
Thanks for the posts.

Re: That's a surprise

about the 2 Guards U're figuring to start. Really good to know that you think so much of Jason Hill & Brad Sellers. If these 2 look that good then the Yellow Jackets ought to have better depth (not more, better) than I anticipated. I would reckon, right now, that the 2 Guards will be Dan Voss & Clyde Yandell.
Also, I like it that U think AJ Smith will hold off Cord Howard & Yandell. There's been some worries about Smith's injuries.
Thanks for the posts.

The new offense just fits the smaller lineman more...and they have to be willing to be diving at knees every play.

Our DL's will be required to wear knee braces in practice from here on out.

Yes they are going to have to be careful/cautious. Hope it does not take away our aggresstion in practice. There will be more fights in practice.

Glad you are posting Machine! What do you think about the defense not getting a free pass in practice anymore with full contact below the waist? Have you ever tried to play in knee braces and how do you feel it will effect the D-Line's speed? Is the O-Line licking their chops since you room with Rhodes?

Curious why you think Cord Howard and Nick Claytor are at tackle and not at gaurd in this new offensive line blocking scheme?

Having difficulty signing up for your site. Keep up the good work!

Back