Who will bee in attendance for tonights late practice?

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Didn't realize practice was tonight at 7:45. Pretty cool. Saw on schedule for yesterday at 4pm. Was that cancelled and moved to tonight?

I will not be able to attend. Won't be able to attend Wednesday as well. Should be able to on Friday and T-Game.

Sorry you'll miss Saturday Damarius, but that's great you're sticking to your commitment with Tennis. Hope all goes well with that.

I'm glad your father will get to see how far they've come on offense since I last saw you guys there. That day we looked pretty ragged on O. We've come a long ways since then.

Go Jackets!

Its at 7:45 PM. I wont be able to make it....I think its good that we have these kinds of practices at night...it could help us prepare for prime time night games like BYU. I will be going friday, but am very mad to say that I will not make it to the spring game becuase im on the school tennis team, and I can't miss my match. I'm not leaving the option of quitting just to see the game (jk). I hope to recieve a good report from fellow hivers.

P.S. will anybody beee taping the game...if you are can you somehow post it on the computer, if you can?
Thanks**

Go Jackets!!

Back