Who would have imagined---

BEEFENSE

Helluva Engineer
--after the 2014 season that our football program would be where it is now? I've stayed out of the PJ--GC rants since PJ resigned. I'm a lifetime GT fan and it makes no difference WHO the institute hires for coach I support GT football. Over the years there have been several UP and DOWNS and ALL the downs have been survivable and THIS one will be too. If any of you think Tech will somehow morph into a perennial NC contender, you are delusional. We are what we have ALWAYS been, a GREAT educational institute with a GOOD football program that has occasional GREAT teams. Enjoy the UP's and endure the DOWN's. I am NOT one who advocates not striving for NC's but I'm realistic enough not to expect one every year (like Ugag laughingly does). Being a GT "fan" bears the acceptance of these TRUTHS. I look forward to the coming UP's and will bear the journey of getting there. ACCEPT and SUPPORT the journey of getting there.--it is coming--soon I hope.---(just my rant for all the current turmoil)!!! BLAST away.

Back