Why are people on this board, and on the ....

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
Hive, so eager to respond to baited posts from leg-humpers? I have never understood it! It must be the "moth to the flame" theory being proven daily. Does everyone not understand how stupid they look responding to these worthless traps. I for one, would not mind seeing these posts nuked for no other reason than that they are from the children of a lesser god.
My 2 cents.
BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Hive, so eager to respond to baited posts from leg-humpers? I have never understood it! It must be the "moth to the flame" theory being proven daily. Does everyone not understand how stupid they look responding to these worthless traps. I for one, would not mind seeing these posts nuked for no other reason than that they are from the children of a lesser god.
My 2 cents.

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I respond to Mutts sometimes, regardless of the
fact that I know its mostly bait. Its sort of
like having a battle of wits with an unarmed
opponent. Chalk it up to a slow day at work...=]

what fun is a rivalry if you cant argue about things... anyway... I feel pity for most Dawg fans... I mean, how many schools do you know that still celebrate a season that occurred 22 years ago.... Every time I see the movie "Everybody's All American" I cant help but think of Dawg fans...

Baiting an opponent or responding to a bait is an art form. I'm not the best at it, but I enjoy reading a point/counterpoint between hated rivals. Usually, there's some garbage in there, but there's also some good info.

Just MHO, but I think this board needs a few good rival posters to come over here and stir up the pot every now and then....Just as long as they don't take over the place.

Back