Why do we hate them ?

jacketpridecitywide

Varsity Lurker
WTF is wrong with you? Are you autistic?
Negative ghost rider. Just don't see another explanation for someone hating another human so much over a game. That guy wishes death upon another person because of a team they root for and something is wrong with me? Nah

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Negative ghost rider. Just don't see another explanation for someone hating another human so much over a game. That guy wishes death upon another person because of a team they root for and something is wrong with me? Nah
You think the hatred is limited to, or even centered on, "a game"? They act the way they do toward us because they know we are a much better school. Napoleon's disease. BigMacDwag has it in spades.

Anyway, you think he is speaking literally? I think the extreme color in his metaphors would indicate otherwise.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Where I work, in the DC area, I will come across a few people have the "G" up in their offices. However, when I ask them if they went there they always say, no, they're from Augusta, or Savannah, or some other place and went to a completely other school for undergrad. It's as if UGA football is the default team many Georgians root for. I feel this will change over time, starting with the 404 Takeover!
I'm confident we can even reel in some UGA grads...

Last edited:

18in32

Petard Hoister
They named the best player in college football award after one of our coaches - John Heisman.
They named the best coach in college football award after one of our coaches - Bobby Dodd.
They named the best assistant coach in college football award after one of our players and assistant coaches – Frank Broyles
They named the best FBS athletics director award after one of our athletics directors – Homer Rice

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_football_teams_by_wins

It's not "mythological". Take out the IVYs and we are #11 on the list of all time winning CFB programs. How is that "mythological"? We win. And we win lots.
uga is not even in the top 10 so go ahead and beat your man boob chest

If you take out all the teams ahead of us, Georgia Tech is the all time winningest program EVER.

if you take away all of Georgia Tech's national championships, uga still only has one. hahahahhhahahahahhhahahahahahahahha

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I'm with this guy on the Lol to @18in32's post. "uga grad" lolololololhahahahahahahahalololololololhahhahahahahahahahha. @18in32 you funny dude, driving around in your 991 with the top down frying your brain? you know the "uga grads" don't have offices to hang their G signs in, McDonalds strictly prohibits non-McD sanctioned wall art work