Why I'm once again thankful for StingTalk

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
Why I\'m once again thankful for StingTalk

I posted this question over on the Hive earlier today...

From what I've heard in the past, the major contributing alumni and the alumni board (Kim King, et al) have a huge say in what goes on at Tech. If they felt it was necessary, do they have the power to remove Chan and/or Dave Braine or can they just propose a change?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">And this is the response I got...

Why are you or anyone else discussing removing Coach Gailey? He's been here for one freaking year. These types of discussions can do nothing more than hurt the program. Please, let's let this line of talk drop.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Why is that everyone over there has their panties in a wad? I wasn't even suggesting that Gailey be fired, but the folks over there are always on the defensive, so they took it that way.
rolleyes.gif

lightningzap.gif

Re: Why I\'m once again thankful for StingTalk

the Hive is a power trip to a small clique... just stay away and be thankful there is StingTalk.

"the major contributing alumni and the alumni board (Kim King, et al) have a huge say in what goes on at Tech."

Then they ought to be taking the most HEAT!!
PERIOD!!!

You got that right. They nuked my post concerning the possibility of Tony H etc flunking out. I was the first to post this as I had read it on the Rivals board. They then sent me a letter saying I wasn't banned but I assumed I was close to it so stay here and post as you like as long as you don't attach SA's etc.

Atta boy, Oldfoggy, you do more a thousand miles away than most of us do who are here in Georgia. Just keep up the good work and support!!!!!!!!

I dont have anything against the Hive but they censor too much stuff. I have met a lot of good people on there and appreciate some things that the hivers have helped me out with. That being said, sometimes I vent amd say things too explicitly for the hive and then a post gets yanked and so on....
The fact is the program is not in good shape right now whether the hive wants us to post that or not
lightningzap.gif

Just like you BDG, to get off the seriousness of the situation: Come back when you turn 11.

Joltin', did you ever get an answer? I would like to know, also.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
You got that right. They nuked my post concerning the possibility of Tony H etc flunking out. I was the first to post this as I had read it on the Rivals board. They then sent me a letter saying I wasn't banned but I assumed I was close to it so stay here and post as you like as long as you don't attach SA's etc.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I put it on the Rivals board because I'm permanently banned from that other board. I emailed the mods that morning to ask if any of my friends would be nuked if I got them to post about TH and they said yes.

Why didn't anyone tell me about this board sooner?
I got booted for the stupidest crap over there.

Glad to be here....

You would get banned over there if you said that one of the players didn't brush his teeth twice a day.

Originally posted by bizzybee:
Joltin', did you ever get an answer? I would like to know, also.
rolleyes.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Nope, not even one reply even on-topic.
rolleyes.gif

Back