Why would Beebad's post not be pulled?

hiveredtech

Dodd-Like
Why would Beebad\'s post not be pulled?

I just do not get it.

Beebad and others complain that our new staff is too tight-lipped and they do not get "inside info" anymore. However, when Coach Gailey opens up and decides to be more open to a group of alumni/fans...only asking that none of it be posted on the web...you come right out and do just that!

First of all...you did not break any story. Any one of a number of people could have posted your "info"...but everyone else had enough respect, decency, and trustworthiness not to post what the Coach asked us kindly NOT to post.

Not only that, some of it involves players that many not want the information public yet.

I completely understand that this board wants to be more open-minded and allow a bit more. ...but lets not be so open-minded that we let our brains fall out! If we allow this lack of respect of privacy take place...then this board does not serve the best interests of GT, GT alumni, or GT fans.

Beebad...I do not want to hear any more complaining about this staff being too quiet. Why should they trust you?

Re: Why would Beebad\'s post not be pulled?

Do you really think the public found out about any of this on the message board? If he hadnt, do you think it could have been kept under wraps for more than 15 minutes after the Lunch? Maybe he shouldnt post it, but anyone can find info out with a few contacts.

Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
Do you really think the public found out about any of this on the message board? If he hadnt, do you think it could have been kept under wraps for more than 15 minutes after the Lunch? Maybe he shouldnt post it, but anyone can find info out with a few contacts.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ummm... I found out about it on a message board. As did most people.

Originally posted by hiveredtech:
I just do not get it.

Beebad and others complain that our new staff is too tight-lipped and they do not get "inside info" anymore. However, when Coach Gailey opens up and decides to be more open to a group of alumni/fans...only asking that none of it be posted on the web...you come right out and do just that!

First of all...you did not break any story. Any one of a number of people could have posted your "info"...but everyone else had enough respect, decency, and trustworthiness not to post what the Coach asked us kindly NOT to post.

Not only that, some of it involves players that many not want the information public yet.

I completely understand that this board wants to be more open-minded and allow a bit more. ...but lets not be so open-minded that we let our brains fall out! If we allow this lack of respect of privacy take place...then this board does not serve the best interests of GT, GT alumni, or GT fans.

Beebad...I do not want to hear any more complaining about this staff being too quiet. Why should they trust you?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There was only one item the coach specifically asked not to be made public... That I didnt post... He did not ask that anything else not be made public... If he had I wouldn't have posted it... Ylo is the one who posted the summary of the lunch bunch.. Not me..

Just out of curiousity, what did he ask not to post?
wink.gif

Back