Will Tech Still Allow Students to Stand Behind End Zone ?

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Sounds like there is very little room behind the EZ and the stands at the redone BDS. Will Tech still allow students to stand at back of EZ ?. Is this done every game ?. I wish Tech would stop this practice. The kid that gave Hines Ward the finger in 97 sticks in my mind and seems like taunting from students on the field provoked a personal foul from Randy McMichael in 01. Tech is not showing good sportsmanship IMO by allowing this. Anyway hopefully that's a thing of the past. Well one week to go and we get to check out this year's model.

remove the beam from your own eye before you complain about the splinter in someone elses ... or something like that.

Really as many obnoxious drunk disorderly fans as UGAg packs into every game your complaint about a dozen neatly dressed students behind the end zone is a bit delirious.

The UGA fan that threw a liquor bottle at me when I was about to go into Samford and Son Stadium when I was 10 years old with a GT hat on showed poor sportsmanship. That same hat was taken off my head during the game, and was stomped on and torn up by a UGA fan unprovoked.

Zambezi(Spelling?), UGAG player, who speared Eddie Lee Ivory on an extremely late hit dead on his knee on purpose that seriously injured ELI's playing career by tearing up his knee showed extremely poor sportsmanship.

You're questioning if students will be behind the end zone as fans making gestures? Get real man!

thefinger.gif

And I also, was hit with a beer bottle as a student at Tech while in that "stadium" in Athens. I did nothing else but cheer for Tech and got knocked out by an in-bred moron. If for some reason a Tech student flashed a finger, oh, my....I will never be that upset about that unless he did it towards a student athelete. Not that big a deal.

This dufus puppy lover is mad. At BDSHGF last year I had a mutt lover throw an adult beverage on me going out of the Stadium. What arrogrance, from this font. No wonder he has loved ugag a long time because nobody else would let him/her support them. I know I took the the bait but I do feel better. I am in mid-season mode for hating dufus dawgs.

rocketlauncher.gif
rocketlauncher.gif
behead.gif

We're waiting to see how your fans act this year up in Athens before we make that decision. Behave too rudely and you will be treated like the Chicago 7 at the 1972 Democratic convention next year, comprende?

Yeah, I took bait here big time too. LOL

Think of what it's going to be like at Samford and Son Stadium with the pups and the tigers. Now, I've been treated very nicely by that bunch up at Clempson and when they've come to town, but that's going to be a sight to behold. I better leave it at that before I say something I regret.

Well you all seem to have some alleged incidents that cast UGA fans in a poor light. Its been my observation from attending many games that most fans who rant about some mistreatment usually did something to provoke it. Mostly crybabies who are not prepared to take a double dose of the abuse they want to deliver. My complaint about the "well dressed" students on the field is it appears to be a calculated attempt by Tech to gain a competitive advantage by putting students so close to the field as to distract and taunt players. I don't think that's right and don't know of any other school that does it.

How in the hell do you have the audacity to come on a Tech board and bitch and gripe about something that you have no personal knowledge of.
Just some long distanced warped deductions. Most of the ga. fans have no college education at all-this was in the press a couple of years ago.It is not the Ga. grads that are such jerks,it is the rednecks from the trailer parks that show just what kinds of idiots they really are. Many of my best friends are Ga. grads and they aren't anything like you. Yes, all schools have them but it seems that some schools attract an over abundance of jerks.

MeLuv, this is the last response I will make to your lonely bait. And although many Tech fans on this board may recognize my opinions on some topics as a bit 'extreme', I think I can speak for the vast majority of us when I say . . .

UGA fans already own the copyright on jerkdom. Trust me. Tech fans could act like, well, like . . . UGA FANS the next 20 years and we still would not have paid you back.

Sorry you have the wrong impression, but MOSTLY IT IS YOU WHO PROVOKE IT. I'll never forget back in the 80s when my dad and I went to a basketball game at Alexander. Some capitol a-hole mutts were directly behind us slobbering and spilling their beer all over my dad's neck. Well, my dad is from Eastern Kentucky, so he don't play that. Finally, he turned around and told them he was fixing to kick their a**es. That shut them up proper.

The bottom line is you don't have to worry about pup fans. They don't hold their liquor well like us 'nerds' do. The next time a mutt gets hostile, let it pass. You will probably see him puking in a trashcan later.

Maybe UGA should keep that fleabag excuse for a
bulldog off the sideline on gameday?

You Mutts seem to be quite proud of the time he
tried to bite an Auburn player.

Apologies to all...But it needs to be said:

MeLuvUgaLongTime...F**K OFF!

Sad but revealing that you would attempt to compare the instinctive behavior of a dog with the willful behavior of Tech students. UGA's presence on the field is never intended to influence the competition on the field. I don't believe the same can be said about Tech positioning students in the back of the end zone. You love to bash UGA fans as crude and unruly but I've conducted myself with civility here and all I've received in return is the "finger" and an abundance of shameless, vulgar obscenities and namecalling. Take a look at your own conduct as fans before you label others.

Tarzan, this is a sports board, not a tea party. Have you noticed how we talk to each other?
Take your Midol, as Beeware would say, and unwad your panties.

Is that you Bulldog?

We won't have any Jacket fans left for next Saturday's ball game with the Commodores if you don't "catch and release"?
smile.gif

Originally posted by MeLuvUgaLongTime:
Well you all seem to have some alleged incidents that cast UGA fans in a poor light. Its been my observation from attending many games that most fans who rant about some mistreatment usually did something to provoke it. Mostly crybabies who are not prepared to take a double dose of the abuse they want to deliver. My complaint about the "well dressed" students on the field is it appears to be a calculated attempt by Tech to gain a competitive advantage by putting students so close to the field as to distract and taunt players. I don't think that's right and don't know of any other school that does it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ROTFLMAO... Meuga,you are either a defense attorney or a used car salesman...

WHO CARES if they "allow students to stand behind the endzones....." We've got new south stands that are dedicated for students only now.....hehe!

Instead of 20 students standing back there, now we will have 2000 students back there!!!

Get used to it LuvUGAg.......

Go Jackets!

My favorite was the family of mutt fans in Athens who had their 9 year olds tell us to go "f" ourselves.

drinking.gif

Back