Will the "U" return to glory and do we want it to?

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
Just curious about your thoughts on Miami with Mario- can he return them to where they once were or close to it?

I think he will recruit really well. However, Miami has many internal issues and he will have to rise above that. I think the game has changed ALOT since their last title run but it's not impossible for them to return to the dance.

I think it would be great for our conference for them to return to an elite level. That was all of our expectations back in 2004 when they came into the ACC.

Just my two pennies.

What say y'all?

No. He is a rich alum hire. Basically, some rich Miami guys decided to hire a friend of theirs because they can.

Should have probably stuck with Diaz. Miami is going to be a disaster.

Yes, he'll get them on top of the coastal and a top 15 squad consistently, but to get back to what they were back in their prime is not going to happen. That's was blatant cheating. I think we want them to get better, but we have to get better too.

Yes, he'll get them on top of the coastal and a top 15 squad consistently, but to get back to what they were back in their prime is not going to happen. That's was blatant cheating. I think we want them to get better, but we have to get better too.
So what about Cristobal impresses you that he will achieve that?

Why in God's name did they move their stadium 40 miles from campus? Stupid!

The Canes are just another private school in a P5 conference. Miami=Duke. They need to accept it and move on. Maybe aspire to be Wake Forest at this point.

The only time in their history they’ve been elite they had donors throwing hooker parties on yachts. This current team is their norm. They’ve been back for almost two decades.

If the alumni are throwing money at NIL deals I don't see why they couldn't return, maybe not to former glory but 9-10 win seasons.

Just curious about your thoughts on Miami with Mario- can he return them to where they once were or close to it?

I think he will recruit really well. However, Miami has many internal issues and he will have to rise above that. I think the game has changed ALOT since their last title run but it's not impossible for them to return to the dance.

I think it would be great for our conference for them to return to an elite level. That was all of our expectations back in 2004 when they came into the ACC.

Just my two pennies.

What say y'all?
No.

And the best thing for Georgia Tech would be if The ACC we’re not “our conference “.

The only time in their history they’ve been elite they had donors throwing hooker parties on yachts. This current team is their norm. They’ve been back for almost two decades.
Well it’s pretty clear what they need to do then.

It's never a bad thing to have a top team in your conference, but I don't really care for Miami. Ugly, off-campus stadium with a paltry, rude as hell fanbase. That's not what college football is all about.

Back