Will We Be Top 25 This Season?

No, nothing warrants it. Unless its a top 25 of teams actually playing and I still don't see us cracking that either. I'm as juiced as they come, but past season performance seems to be a big indicator of ranking. Win 6-7 games and end up with another top 30 class we could be top 25 going into next season.

Edit: post was thinking top 25 preseason, if we win enough games, sure. If we make top 25 this season, then wooo boi, we're in for a ride.

No, nothing warrants it. Unless its a top 25 of teams actually playing and I still don't see us cracking that either. I'm as juiced as they come, but past season performance seems to be a big indicator of ranking. Win 6-7 games and end up with another top 30 class we could be top 25 going into next season.
Get outta here with that frozen concentrated crap. We got some real juice to drink.

Get outta here with that frozen concentrated crap. We got some real juice to drink.

If we go 3-0 after the first 3, I like our chances. I'd call the UL game 50/50 at that point. Clemson would be a struggle to say the least, but the rest we could win out, because öööö 'em.

I'm just hoping the SEC and Big 12 don't cower out of the playoff and blame the virus, when it's really because JP, Jamious and Jahmyr are rotating in 2-back sets.

Edit: post was thinking top 25 preseason, if we win enough games, sure. If we make top 25 this season, then wooo boi, we're in for a ride.
Only if we are one of 24 teams playing.

I’ll be happy with 5 wins. (Including the uga forfeit)

There’s only so many teams playing and very few cupcakes. All we have to do is be .500 or better. We’d probably be ranked if we beat FSU Week 1.

Back