Wish I could have a meeting with

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Kim King, Wes, Fridgemover, Sanford, Perdoni, Rhino, Billy Martin, Billy Shaw, Stallings, Shawn, ELI, Kent Hill, Cunningham in a totally open discussion group and hear what men who have made their mark have to say about what we need to do to get the job done. Would be interesting.

Heh, I bet a burning David Braine effigy would be involved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

Just kidding... halfway.

Quite frankly, if any of those guys has a strong but valid criticism about what's going wrong and are keeping their mouths shut for fear of, I don't know, being ostracized or something, then that's just rank cowardice. But since I don't think they are cowards, I have no choice but to believe they strongly support what's going on, for whatever reasons they may have. Otherwise we'd hear what they have to say.

But you know because?

They've told you privately? You're guessing? I'm not getting what you're trying to say here...

Re: But you know because?

I remember as a kid and as a teenager, my father (who played at Tech) had some friends who were pretty high positions within the AA, and the information we got was amazing on the program. Stuff you could never imagine (during the time from the end of Dodds career through the Curry days)was going on. I loved getting the scoop on the various things that were going on. It stinks being completely in the dark (as I am now !!!)

I was ostrcized once for what I said a few years back and just now getting over hard feelings with others. Much more of these showings and you might be surprised, who knows though.

Back