Women’s Volleyball

clapper

Dodd-Like
lol the players loved it

I wonder if he was a parent.
Not a parent. He's a non-GT booster and a major dick. I don't doubt he said that he wouldn't give any more money if he got kicked out. He's pulled that same threat before and even backed out of some pledges. We'll be better off when he's gone.

cyptomcat

PostBot
Staff member
Not a parent. He's a non-GT booster and a major dick. I don't doubt he said that he wouldn't give any more money if he got kicked out. He's pulled that same threat before and even backed out of some pledges. We'll be better off when he's gone.
What do you mean non-GT? Not an alum? :)

clapper

Dodd-Like
What do you mean non-GT? Not an alum? :)
Yes. Not an alum. Moved to the area from Italy years ago and started hanging around the women's basketball team when Peresson, Pan, and Cubaj came to Tech. Claims to have contacts back there that can bring talent here, but fails to deliver. Gives money to gain access. That sort of thing.

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
Yes. Not an alum. Moved to the area from Italy years ago and started hanging around the women's basketball team when Peresson, Pan, and Cubaj came to Tech. Claims to have contacts back there that can bring talent here, but fails to deliver. Gives money to gain access. That sort of thing.
Dude I am SO an alum.

jk not me.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
He didn’t look like he was speaking Italian to anyone.
6A55F8E1-5432-4B58-B11A-EA6B04FE3747.jpeg

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
We are clearly the kind of team that doesnt need any annoying donors...

TheGiver

Varsity Lurker
That ref is poop. Same dude that screwed us in the first L’ville match. I can’t think of what rule the guy broke to get thrown out. However, I agree with the video above that he turned from a champ to a chump when he gave the finger.

I’m disappointed in the student body. How the boos didn’t rain down for the next 10 minutes I’ll never know.

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
This is going to be insane. Well deserved 8 seed. Big Ten fans will be mad but they can suck it.

Actually looking at bracket looks like PAC XII should have biggest issues maybe.