Women’s Volleyball

clapper

Dodd-Like

cincyjacket

Dodd-Like
Awesome. I loved watching the Volleybees when I was at Tech. Don't know if thet still do this, but after the match, the players would thank the fans for coming out and supporting them. It was a lovely gesture.

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
Slammed the door in set 1. Match on ESPN+.

Set 2 was a massacre. A bloodbath of bulldogs. 25-15.

they win after a shaky end to third set. Nice to get pushed a little though. Western Kentucky is no joke. I think they are severely underseeded. There is reason to believe they are just as good as we are. Similar to a Loyola Chicago basketball seeding injustice.

Last edited:

GTCrew4b

The more I think about it the more mad I get about western Kentucky being our second matchup. Granted they should be more upset. Don’t see why they aren’t the National 16 seed in the Louisville bracket. Like I said though they should be more upset to face us at our place. Gotta bring it tonight!

TheGiver

Varsity Lurker
Yeah, good win. Glad we didn’t stumble and lose a set, but also glad we faced adversity. Western Kentucky showed USC(East) had no business being there. It’s going to be tough but the team can do it. Tighten up the defense a bit.

Texas is really good, but also beatable. They are a collection of outstanding players whereas Louisville is a team of good-to-great players.

TheGiver

Varsity Lurker
Awesome. I loved watching the Volleybees when I was at Tech. Don't know if thet still do this, but after the match, the players would thank the fans for coming out and supporting them. It was a lovely gesture.
They still do this. Most Sunday matches they stay and sign autographs and chat with whoever after the game.

GTCrew4b

GT pounces on Hilltoppers in set 1. 25-21. On ESPN+

GTCrew4b

Killer B’s BRINGIN IT! GT takes set 2 25-18. Looking REALLY STRONG.

Last edited:

GTCrew4b

22-21 jackets. Struggling to put them away! Don’t give an inch!

GTCrew4b

Big 3 of ACC all advance. Pitt over perennial power Penn State. Overall #1 Louisville over Ball State.

eliminated national seeds:
Kentucky #5 overall (defending champs)
Creighton #14 overall

Last edited:

TheGiver

Varsity Lurker
The start of the game concerned me, but they handled it. Love this team. Bring on the buckeyes!

GTCrew4b

Getting owned by some serving sorceress. 10-6 Buckeyes. Timeout GT.

GTCrew4b

BIG TIME PLAYERS MAKING BIG TIME PLAYS!

up 2-0 after trailing 23-20. Win 26-24.
34 digs through 2 sets.

Brambilla is playing exceptionally. Picking up the slack for Bergmann early on. If Bergmann gets going in set 3 it’s over.

Last edited:

GTCrew4b

8-3 GT early on. Timeout Buckeyes after a setting error.