Women’s Volleyball

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
Staff member
wtf did both of the announcers graduate from Louisville?

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
Louisville pulling away in the middle of the game again.

18-12.

GTCrew4b

jackets down to their last 3 points. 22-18 LVille.

GTCrew4b

Sad. Mainly because I don’t feel we played our best game. I couldn’t watch though so that’s just from scoreboard/stat watching

yellowjacket15

Varsity Lurker
Sad. Mainly because I don’t feel we played our best game. I couldn’t watch though so that’s just from scoreboard/stat watching
Brambilla carried. Didn't have another player step up to get kills. Middles got bodied inside by Anna Stevenson. Brambilla and McKissock gonna be huge losses. Bregmann didn't look like acc player of year tonight.

GTCrew4b

Brambilla carried. Didn't have another player step up to get kills. Middles got bodied inside by Anna Stevenson. Brambilla and McKissock gonna be huge losses. Bregmann didn't look like acc player of year tonight.
Brambilla was potentially going to be player of the tournament.

GTCrew4b

I think we proved we were one of the best 6-8 teams in the country. And potentially one of the best when at our best. A very fun season to pay attention to. The departures will be tough this year and next.

TheGiver

Varsity Lurker
We took a set from UL, no one else has in the tourney, and we didn’t during the season. Mari was amazing no doubt. We went away from our middles after early trouble, and most of those were on slides. Just needed one more to step up and it just didn’t happen.

I would wager Bergman was hurt. She had been nursing a shoulder for at least the last two weeks of the season.

All in all a great year!

GTCrew4b

Wisconsin ended up winning the title beating both Louisville and Nebraska in 5 sets.