Women have made this ACC thing the mess that it is.

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
Who would agree with me that women leaders in both the ACC and Big East are primarily responsible for the sloppy handling of this Conference expansion?
Killing hogs tends to get messy...and I've never known a women that was very good at it. Conference robbing is dirty business, but it is what is needed to insure that the ACC remains strong and viable. These women (and some girlie men) kept getting squimish at the sight of blood. They kept changing their minds. They kept reevaluating their "feelings". They didn't want to hurt anyone else's feelings. They had girlfriends at other schools that they wanted to include on their party invites. They talked and leaked info to the press.
Dirty business should be handled by men. They enjoy the hunt, and enjoy the kill. This mess could have been avoided if only men had been in control of the process.
On the other hand...women make wonderful flower arrangements and are great in the bedroom.
wink.gif

BOO

You don't get my vote, Buster. It seems to me that Dean Smith, Ratface KKKRRRSSSKKYYY and the Gov. of Va. has to be looked at long and hard.

I think Big Buck has this one right, except for the mytery vote by Fox from NCSU. But there's no doubt Dean and K call the shots for Duke and Carolina. The real mystery is whether they wanted Va Tech all along? I mean they couldn't be stupid enough to think the vote wouldn't go the way it did, could they?

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Who would agree with me that women leaders in both the ACC and Big East are primarily responsible for the sloppy handling of this Conference expansion?
Killing hogs tends to get messy...and I've never known a women that was very good at it. Conference robbing is dirty business, but it is what is needed to insure that the ACC remains strong and viable. These women (and some girlie men) kept getting squimish at the sight of blood. They kept changing their minds. They kept reevaluating their "feelings". They didn't want to hurt anyone else's feelings. They had girlfriends at other schools that they wanted to include on their party invites. They talked and leaked info to the press.
Dirty business should be handled by men. They enjoy the hunt, and enjoy the kill. This mess could have been avoided if only men had been in control of the process.
On the other hand...women make wonderful flower arrangements and are great in the bedroom.
wink.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Goodness!! What on earth are you thinking making something like this issue a gender issue? A gender bashing issue at that.

No offense BDG, but this is one sad post. Yes, I realize this is your opinion, but gosh.

pat.gif

I think ghost is playing this for laffs.

People not laughing has never deterred him before.

After debating for a while of whether or not to take the bait for such a completely incompetent post...I decided to take the bait and reply

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Killing hogs? How ironic that you should make a reference to pigs....since it appears you have some knowledge about being one.
You also tell me what these women are thinking, who they called and how they "felt". Yet I see NO where of any facts to back up such ludacrious statements. Can you provide them or did you just make them up?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I was under the impression we were talking football expansion not hunting. This statement plain just does not make any sense. Oh but for the record, one of my friends had a great hunting season. Matter of fact she killed more deer than her boyfriend.
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yet again this relates to football how?????.

Lets actually look at some facts
http://www.timesdispatch.com/sports/MGBXU63TEHD.html
Only one woman mentioned.... Gee, I see no other references to women at all. And this one woman it seems may be changing her mind to JOIN the ACC.
http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/0603/25acc.html
And again in this article only men seem to be outspoken about who should or shouldn't get the invite.
I say all this to say that blaming a woman for the "sloppy handling" is just plain off base!!!

Lastly, With a name like Bobby Dodd's Ghost, you would think that you actually use your brain to post. Afterall would the great Bobby Dodd say such incompetent things?

It was a joke....apparently over your PC head. I'm not as serious as most key-pokers on this site, and enjoy tweaking as mant geeks as possible....not that you are a geek or anything.
BOO

Hey....how did you know my name is Buster?!?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">it's easy to infer cause you're one of the biggest busts on this board.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Please, no humor on this board.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now, if somone read the board not being a day to day poster, how would they know BDG was joking with his post if he was?

pat.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bellyseries:
Please, no humor on this board.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now, if somone read the board not being a day to day poster, how would they know BDG was joking with his post if he was?

pat.gif
wink.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well, he may not have been joking about his wife's complaints.

from his picture he should have no problem producing a "boner". It will probably be his femur tho.

Back