"Won and Done" shirts for win over Clemson

The Jacket

The Coat
Ac-n9XcCQAAg9C8.jpg

That was pretty fast.

That is a little gay. They should seriously stop making a shirt every time we do something moderately good.

they do it for pretty much every team on any sort of rivalry game.

That is a little gay. They should seriously stop making a shirt every time we do something moderately good.

SEC teams do it all the time after big games. Not saying I necessarily like it, just that it isn't unheard of.

Ok So it's not the coolest thing in the world, and it is annoying/desperate that we have done a custom shirt twice this year...
but!
Buy one of those and walk around Clempsun this week. Tell me that that is not worth it.

Not that I will get one of these, but how often do we beat 8-0 top ten teams at Bobby Dodd?

Other schools sell gameday shirts BEFORE the game every week. Tech fans are so cheap that we only make T-shirts AFTER a big win / accomplishment.

I bet everyone will think these shirts are a great idea the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

People talking smack after a game is bad. Good fans should tell them to STFU.

People wearing smack a day/week after the game is disgraceful. GT has a "gold standard" sportsmanship program no? And then they license exactly the kind of behavior they discourage? Disgraceful to me.

Not that I will get one of these, but how often do we beat 8-0 top ten teams at Bobby Dodd?

It happens. Thankfully the last decade we have had a special game just about every season. And that shirt would not see the outside of my house past this season. After that it gets relegated to a house painting or car fixing shirt.

It happens. Thankfully the last decade we have had a special game just about every season. And that shirt would not see the outside of my house past this season. After that it gets relegated to a house painting or car fixing shirt.
moderate game or special game, make up your mind :P

It was so moderate you might go so far as to call it Calvin-esque.
Yeah. Extra mediocre. ;)

But, I don't get out of shape about them making a t-shirt...

1) It's Clemson
2) They were #5
3) They were undefeated
4) It's Clemson

Ok So it's not the coolest thing in the world, and it is annoying/desperate that we have done a custom shirt twice this year...
but!
Buy one of those and walk around Clempsun this week. Tell me that that is not worth it.

---yeah--a little nose blood would really highlight it.

Back