Wonder how our players are feeling

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
I miss PJ and didn’t want him to leave.

I’m also excited about GC’s ideas.

We don’t have to choose sides. They both love GT and want GT to win.

Wonder how our players feel about all the change that’s out of their control.

:dunno:

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Sometimes you have to let go of someone you love

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
The same way we feel about all the things in our life that are out of our control. We’re just older and recognize it sooner.

GT98

Dodd-Like
He was referencing future recruits.
That’s the way I took it as well. I didn’t think he was slighting the current players. Critical that they buy in so that the transition isn’t too bad. We had good buy in during the transition for CPJ. I’m hopeful that this one will go well as well.

18in32

Petard Hoister
I thought GC was very deferential to PJ
CGC wasn't rude or anything, but he made it abundantly clear that the TO was a major factor in GT's poor recruiting. He flat out said it affected both sides of the team, too. That's something CPJ denied many times.

I was expecting him to say that he was going to transition the offense or incorporate parts of CPJ's scheme or something like that, to tip his hat to CPJ's offensive success without actually sticking with it. Instead, he was quite clear that he's moving away from the option ASAP.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
CGC wasn't rude or anything, but he made it abundantly clear that the TO was a major factor in GT's poor recruiting. He flat out said it affected both sides of the team, too. That's something CPJ denied many times.

I was expecting him to say that he was going to transition the offense or incorporate parts of CPJ's scheme or something like that, to tip his hat to CPJ's offensive success without actually sticking with it. Instead, he was quite clear that he's moving away from the option ASAP.
My thing about CGC is that I relate these comments to the comments Smart said about having a bare cupboard at UGA. Everyone kind of laughed at him then but it turns out he found a way to improve recruiting. CGC is talking about a similar transformation at GT. He made a few comments about a pro style offense and a defense that faces pro style offense. It will be interesting to see if recruiting really does ratchet up or not as we move away from the TO.