wonder why no word yet on DC?

law_bee

Dodd-Like
I have to believe that it is not going to be Edwards. Although I have learned from this experience to have faith in Gailey, so I believe it will be a great hire. I just wish he would hurry up for my sake.

Tomcat.gif

My sake too. Being like a mushroom (kept in the dark) is not my forte.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

THWG

Hey, TOWER TO LAW_BEE: JUST KEEP CIRCLIN' AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN DC HIRED!! GOT ENOUGH FUEL? LAW_BEE: AFFIRMATIVE, TOWER!

TOWER: JUST KEEP FLYIN' HIGH AND AVOID ALL TALL BUILDINGS!!
wiggle.gif
shocked.gif

I hear edwards is getting incentives from Jerry Jones to stay in dallas...also he may want to stay in the NFL long enough to qualify for pension.

Do you think it is possible that Ted Roof is the fall back option for DC if Chan's top choices don't take the offer?

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goldenbird:
Do you think it is possible that Ted Roof is the fall back option for DC if Chan's top choices don't take the offer?<hr></blockquote>

I doubt Roof will be the DC. I do think there might be a problem with Edwards though. I would have expected an annoucement by now if it was him. The coaches conference is going on in San Antonio but our coach is in Miami preparing for the playoffs.

but I have learned to let things happen. CG seems to making all the right moves as of now, so lets just wait and see.

Back