World's Largest Outdoor Ass-Kicking - Official Thread

The Jacket

The Coat
Last Halloween when Georgia ran out wearing black helmets and pants, I laughed harder than I've ever laughed during any sporting event in my life.

Today, Urban Meyer's worst Florida team will go up against what was, for a while, a joke of an UGAg squad who has now apparently improved. If Richt can't win this game today, I don't know that he'll ever beat Florida again. Ever.

And if Georgia loses today, they'll have to beat either us or Auburn along with Idaho State in order to become bowl eligible. I know we have our problems but I'd love to just have the opportunity to keep the mutts out of a bowl game.

So while we regroup from Clemson and prepare for VPI, let us send all of our goodwill toward the Gators. May they utterly crush and embarrass the mutts today. May Georgia suffer a hell unending with pain and tears and arrests and misery and losses, forever and ever amen.

The Gator "chomp" beats a nadlickers "bite" ANYDAY--Go Gators!

Joe+Cox.jpg

4066815111_94e3df9f7b.jpg

Rex Robinson's thoughts on the matter.

“There have been ever increasing signs that the inmates were running the asylum at UGA. For three years the intermittent collapses on offense, defense or as a team left many Dawg fans scratching their heads. … Now it comes out that the strife on this team has reached new levels. I’m not going to go into specifics on here, but suffice it to say, it’s much worse than we imagined.”

Robinson Link

In the words of my favorite Congresswench:

Ain't no Gatuh gone take no jive.
Go Gatuh!!!

Whatcha staring at your QB for AJ Green. You suck.

Back